Aerial drone Inspection
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Solarif Risk Management offers advanced services related to aerial data acquisition, image processing, image analysis and data presentation in a high resolution, actionable web-based platform, powered by Sitemark. Using both thermal and visual high-definition imagery, Solarif Risk Management reduces operating costs and increases the energy production as well as monitor every solar plant construction project.
Benefits of Aerial Surveys on PV sites compared to Boots-on-the-ground inspections
Cost efficient way to do entire site thermography, superior data collection, enhanced visibility into plant performance issues, utility scale surveys can be completed within hours – therefore minimizing and/or eliminating the need for ground inspections with handheld I-V curve tracers, improved on-site safety. During operation, it detects string/module failures down to cell level like hot spots, open circuit panels, heated junction boxes, diode bypasses and PID as well as giving insights in soiling/vegetation growth to optimize cleaning/grass cutting schedules.
- Design & plan the construction of your ground-based site.
- Improved understanding of field layout and topography.
- Interoperability with CAD sofware for site layout planning.
- Survey your sites on-demand and generate digital terrain and CAD models to accelerate the construction process.
- Keep track of your solar plant construction progress throughout the project life cycle.
- Reduce bidding timelines with up-to-date aerial imagery and accurate aerial data.
- Inspect solar panels for damage and mechanical failure with both thermal and visual imagery to get an overview of the health of your solar site.
- Shorten maintenance cycles and keep your solar sites running at peak efficiency.
- Every image is analysed with a state-of-the-art machine learning algorithm, and anomalies are detected, classified and localised.
The technology used is fully IEC 62446-3:2017 (International standard for thermographic inspections of solar panels) compliant, guaranteeing reliable and accurate results.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Solar Site Panel Inspection
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”6090″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Solar Site Construction
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”6086″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
[vc_cta h2=”We’re here for you. ” txt_align=”center” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”I want the best advice” btn_style=”3d” btn_shape=”round” btn_color=”warning” btn_align=”center” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.solarif.com%2Fcontact%2F|||”]Get in touch with us today and call +3126 – 711 50 50, we guarantee to give you our best advice.[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row]