Informa Australia is proud to announce its 2nd Annual Large Scale Solar Conference. As utility solar ramps up in Australia there is now more opportunity than ever to accelerate the deployment of solar across the country. This timely event will explore leading projects underway and planned, and consider investment and financing for future success.
Bringing together leading industry experts from around Australia, the two-day program will cover:
- Ensuring a strong and stable solar future for Australia
- Helping Australia deliver a cleaner energy system
- Supporting innovation in renewables
- Leading solar projects from around Australia
- Securing funding and investment
- Market outlook for Australia and globally
- Emerging technologies such as cloud and tracking technologies
- Future CSP technologies
- Co-locating wind and solar to meet demand
- Optimisation of storage and energy management systems
Investing in a sustainable solar future.
3-4 April 2017 | Swissotel Sydney 03 – 04 Apr 2017